1009 Buena Vista Units A & C
The Housing Authority of the City of Jefferson, Missouri, will receive bids for restoration of two apartments located at 1009 Buena Vista, Units A and C, Jefferson City, Missouri, until 2:00 P.M. CST, Tuesday, September 4, 2018, at the Housing Authority’s administration office, 1040 Myrtle Avenue, Jefferson City, Missouri.
Proposed forms of the contract documents and specifications are on file at the office of the Housing Authority at 1040 Myrtle Avenue. Copies of the documents may be obtained from the Housing Authority, after payment of a $15.00 non-refundable deposit or may be downloaded from the links below.
Invitation for Bids Packet
The Housing Authority selects goods and services based on price and value to the Authority.
The Housing Authority's Procurement Policy .
Part time receptionist
20 hours per week. Applicants must have good customer service, computer skills, a valid driver’s license, and pass a pre-employment drug screening.
Part-time Receptionist / Assistant
Position Grade 2
Reports to Executive Director
This is a receptionist position which includes running errands and clerical support. The employee is required deal with the public, run errands and complete special projects. This is 20 hour week job, minimum of 4 days per week, Monday through Friday. No benefits.
1. Physical presence in the office
2. Customer service in receiving visitors, answering phones, accepting deliveries
3. Clerical support for management team
4. Run errands
5. Data input
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
1. Open and distribute mail
2.. Coordinate travel plans for staff
3. Assist staff with maximizing efficiency of equipment and software
4. Manage the JCHA website
5. Produce and distribute newsletters
6. Maintain the mini libraries
7. Projects as assigned by Management Team
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Comprehensive knowledge of business English, spelling, punctuation and grammar
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
3. Ability to maintain confidentiality
4. Ability to work on group projects and accept constructive criticism
5. Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
6. Ability to produce and format documents using a computer
7. Willingness and ability to learn
8. Attention to detail
9. High ethical standard
10. Ability to get along with diverse co-workers, vendors and JCHA clients
11. Ability to maintain the website by creating pages, editing pages, updating photographs and organizing information in an attractive and professional manner
12. Must be able to effectively and professionally interface with all levels of management and co-workers
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. Graduation from high school or an equivalent degree such as GED or HSE,
Resumes may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resumes will be accepted until August 13, 2018.
Call 573-635-6163 with questions about employment.
click here for the Employment Application